Unbagging the Cats 1

Unbagging the Cats 1

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Val is The Governor

I am giving myself a new nickname. The Governor. Not an executive who exercises authority over a group governor. An instrument that maintains a steady speed governor. I believe I've mentioned that drivers tailgate the living daylights out of me. Even when I'm going over the speed limit. In a non-lawbreaking kind of way.

I'm versatile. Like that dude, Mayhem, in the Allstate Insurance commercials, I'm a chameleon. I can be your pace car at the Indy 500. Walk your thoroughbreds to the post to the tune of My Old Kentucky Home. Drip glucose and meds into your vein through your hospital IV. Act as metronome for a pianist performing at Carnegie Hall. Set the pace for Adam Richman vs the food of the week.

Val has many hidden talents. Right now, they are duking it out under a bushel.

3 comments:

Author Joshua Hoyt said...

Wow Val you sound very steady. This is a great talent to have remember the turtle vs. the hare. Have a great day.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I hate tailgaters! He who is known to be one himself has been chatised more than once by me. I remind him that he may be tailgating someone like his wife. Not only would he not want someone to be disrespectful to his mate ...... his mate has a wicked streak and there may well be others like her.

Val said...

Josh,
I am definitely a turtle. I take pride in my turtleness, and use it with a vengeance against tailgaters. Because that's how I roll.
_____________________________

Kathy,
My Hitch will tailgate on occasion. But that's only because it lets him floor the accelerator and then jam on the brakes. You need a cervical collar just to ride with him.