Unbagging the Cats 1

Unbagging the Cats 1

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Apologies For Your Abandonment

I have neglected the newest addition to my blog family. Shoved her away, left her to her own devices, to rummage under the bathroom sink, run naked down the sidewalk, insert grilled-cheese sandwiches into the VCR, stick pennies up her nose, squeeze the kittens, reprogram the remote control, taste the dog food.

I apologize, my dear blog. It's hard to be a single author and work full time. Two blogs require more love and attention than one blog. Forgive me. I have forsaken you this week to dance with the one what brung me. And to dredge up new cliches.

Truth be told, I have been cooling my heels at my other place. The one where I can let my hair down, and let my freak flag fly. It's different here. I try to be polite. Which stifles my creativity. I save my best stuff for elsewhere, and I dare not link it.

Val is not one to give out milk for free. So, just in case she ever acquires that cow she is chasing, all you will get here, from there, are brief snippets of other-blogly unpolished goodness.

And a bit of extra funny, if there's any left over.

No comments: