Unbagging the Cats 1

Unbagging the Cats 1

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

We Interrupt Our Nation's Birthday for This Important Annoucement

Hey! HEY! Settle down! Stop all that drunken reveling and firework-shooting and listen up, people.

There's going to be a major announcement here tomorrow. That's Thursday. July 5th. Be here, or be a rear. That's right, you heard me. If you're not here, I might picture you as a pair of buttocks. A derriere. A rump. The lump that's three feet below your head. Because I'm clearly telling you that I have some earth-shattering, clock-stopping, jaw-dropping news.

Okay, so maybe it's not important to anyone besides me. But I want to share it with you. Because I'm a giver. That's how I roll.

In other, not-nearly-so-interesting news...I need to do some finagling with this blog. I've got nigh on five hundred posts here. That's too many. BLOGGER thinks I'm a 5PAMMER. So over the weekend, I'm going to try to switch out my link and put all this current stuff under a different name. It used to work on my old blog, just by renaming the current one with a ONE or TWO or THREE or FOUR or FIVE after the name. Yeah. I'm prolific. I tried it a while back on this blog, but fortune did not smile on me that day. Stuff got all convoluted, and I lost my blog name for an hour or two. So bear with me. I'll turn up somewhere. But that's not the announcement.

I'll see your all here tomorrow, right? RIGHT?

4 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

No butts about it, I'll be backkkkk

Sioux Roslawski said...

Don't listen to Linda. She's still under the influence of umbrella-ed drinks.

I'm going to hold my breath in anticipation.

stephen Hayes said...

I'm holding my breath until tomorrow. I'm turning purple so it better be good.

Val said...

Linda,
Alrighty, then. This keeps you off out of the butt-head gallery.

************
Sioux,
Good luck with that breath-holding venture. I lured in Linda while she was still vulnerable, in her beachy state of mind. With you, the hypnosis must have worked. Because I don't think you're on the same beach high that Linda enjoys.

*************
Stephen,
Dang it! I seem to be asphyxiating people left and right! Now I'll have to go out and create some mayhem to make this worth your breathless while.