Unbagging the Cats 1

Unbagging the Cats 1

Sunday, July 31, 2011

When You're Hot, You're Hot

I am in the midst of deadline-meeting, so this will be brief. I know. How uncharacteristic of me!

Tomorrow, I will drag out and dust off an old chestnut that amuses me. It concerns blog comments for the rich and famous. Well, at least for the famous. I play the role of a fictional famous blogger, and share visions of the comments that dance in my head.

But now I am knee-deep in a tale of my husband's lust for a free hot tub, and I refuse to let my flow of ideas grow tepid. Nobody wants to attend a swingin' lukewarm tub party.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like an interesting post! I'll stay tuned...

Val said...

Kelley,
Now it's up. I hope it's not too controversial.

labbie1 said...

I just zoned in on Free Hot Tub and had a vision of a My Name Is Earl episode where he got a free hot tub on the side of the road in which a homeless man had been living and Joy ends up with a huge infected toe and has to live in a bubble. So, how are your toes??? LOL

Val said...

labbie,
My toes are in perfect health, thank you. Because I have never dared to dip even a pinky toe in that free hot tub.